Conditions of Use - Hago-Kelbor
Terms and Conditions for Consumers
1. Scope For all deliveries of Hago & Kelbor (Hago-Shop.de) to consumer (§ 13 BGB) these Terms and Conditions (AGB). A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can not be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.
2. contractors The purchase comes with:
Hago & Kelbor -- Martin Hackelbörger - Kolpingstr. 9 -- D-59329 - Wadersloh
VAT Number: De211979873 -- Tel.: 0049 2523 959611 -- Shop-Service(ät)email.de
3. Offer and Conclusion 3.1 The presentation of products in our online shop is reserved not legally binding offer, but an invitation to order dar errors.
3.2 By clicking the button [Buy], you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page.
4. Right of withdrawal 4.1 A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.
Withdrawal You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving any reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the goods have taken physical possession of. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us
Hago & Kelbor -- Martin Hackelbörger -- Kolpingstr. 9 -- D-59329 - Wadersloh
Phone: 0049 2523 959611 - Fax.: 0049 321 22 334433 -- E-Mail: Shop-Service(ät)email.de
by a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form which is not mandatory, however. You can fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement on our website ( online cancellation form ) electronically. Make use of this opportunity, we will forward to you immediately (eg by e-mail) confirmation of the receipt of such a withdrawal. In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of revocation If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheap Standard have), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal The right does not apply to contracts:
1) For delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
2) For delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly.
3) For the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery.
4) For the supply of goods, if they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods.
5) The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and the current value of fluctuations in the market depends on which the trader has no influence.
6) For the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
7) For the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
5 Prices and shipping costs 5.1 The quoted on the product pages include the VAT and other price components.
5.2 In addition to the prices we charge for delivery within Germany 5.50 EUR (from 30,00 EUR turnover-free) - in Europe (Eu 1) fixed price 9.98 EUR (From 50,00 EUR turnover-free) - - per order. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated on the product pages in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
6. Delivery DThe delivery time is for Germany up to 5 days. On any different delivery times we refer to the respective product page. Detailed explanation of the delivery times - find especially for other countries can be found here: ( Delivery times )
7. Payment 7.1 Payment is made by invoice, Sepa direct debit,
PayPal or Skrill (credit card).
7.2 The right to set off is available only if your counterclaims have been legally established in court or are undisputed or acknowledged by us in writing. 7.3 You may only withhold payment if the claims from the same contractual relationship.
8. Retention of title Until full payment the goods remain our property.
Conditions of release: June 2014 End of the Terms and Conditions for consumers.
Terms and Conditions for Resellers
1. Scope 1.1 These terms and conditions apply to all current and future business. Differing, conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions, even with knowledge, not part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed in writing.
1.2 These terms and conditions apply exclusively to entrepreneurs, ie all individuals or legal entities or partnerships with legal personality, will enter into a business relationship with those who are in a commercial or independent professional activity.
2. contractors The purchase comes with:
Hago & Kelbor -- Martin Hackelbörger - Kolpingstr. 9 -- D-59329 - Wadersloh
VAT Number: De211979873 -- Phone: 0049 2523 959611 -- Shop-Service(ät)email.de
3. Conclusion of Contract 3.1 All offers on our websites are non-binding. This applies in particular to prices, pictures and brochures. Technical changes and changes in shape, color and / or weight are reserved within reason.
3.2 By placing an order with us the entrepreneur declares a binding intent to purchase the goods. We are entitled to assume that the order against us or to one of our representatives lying contract offer within two weeks after receipt. Acceptance may be in writing or by delivering the goods to the trader either.
3.3 The contract shall be subject to the correct and timely delivery by our suppliers. This applies only to the case of non-delivery is CAUSED by an obstacle that is not attributable to us, especially when a congruent hedging transaction with our supplier. The contractor will be informed immediately of the unavailability of the service. The consideration is, if already provided, refunded immediately.
3.4 Failure to comply with the delivery period the contractor may set a deadline of at least 14 days. After expiry of this period, a further period of at least 10 days to set. If even this grace period has expired without result, then the company may rescind the purchase contract. A claim for damages can not be considered, unless the delay is due to intent or gross negligence by us or one of our agents.
4. Default of acceptance Unit of entrepreneurs with its obligation to accept the goods with proper deployment, in default, we are entitled to demand the end of a period of at least 10 days damages or rescind the contract.
5.1 For defects in the goods at our choice is made by repair or replacement.
5.2 If subsequent performance fails, the entrepreneur (reduction) or to cancel the contract may require (withdrawal), at his discretion withhold payment. Case of a minor breach of contract, especially with only minor defects, the entrepreneurs, however, no right to withdraw. The contractor must indicate in writing receipt of the goods obvious defects within a period of four weeks; otherwise the assertion of the warranty claim is excluded. To comply with the deadline. The company bears the burden of proof for all claims, in particular for the defect itself, for the time of discovery of the defect and for the timeliness of the complaint.
5.3 Selects the contractor because of a defect after subsequent withdrawal from the contract, he shall not be entitled to claim damages for the defect. Selects the entrepreneur, after failed subsequent fulfillment, the goods remain with the contractor, if this is reasonable. The damages will be limited to the difference between the purchase price and the value of the defective item. This does not apply if we or one of our agents have the breach of contract caused by gross negligence, willful or even maliciously.
5.4 5.4 The warranty period is for virgin two years from delivery of the goods. For used goods, the limitation period is one year from date of delivery. This does not apply if the employer has not notified the defect us in time ( 5. Abs. 2).
5.5 As a condition of the goods only, the product description on our part or the manufacturer, as agreed. Public statements, promotion or advertising of the manufacturer do not contractual specification dar.
5.6 guarantees in the legal sense are not the entrepreneur through us. Manufacturer warranties remain unaffected.
6. Transfer of risk - Dispatch 6.1 The software is delivered on account and risk of the entrepreneur. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the handover, on sale to the delivery of the goods to the carrier, freight forwarder or other particular to execute the dispatch person or institution to the contractor.
6.2 The handover is the same, if the contractor is in default of acceptance.
6.3 If the contractor at no special shipping request, we will ship the goods after we deem adequate dispatch.
6.4 Identified damage in transit must be reported immediately and the goods must be returned with an explanation of the recognition forwarding, mail, web, or other package delivery service as well as an assignment statement of the entrepreneur to us. After this can be a replacement by us, if the conditions of a Inanspruchstellung the transport company are given and the contractor has handed over all the requisite documents and information.
7. Remuneration 7.1 After delivery of the goods to the trader, the invoice is created. Payment within 14 days of the invoice amount is net without any deductions. Payment shall be the date on which we can dispose of the money. Other forms require written confirmation.
7.2 Upon dispatch of purchase, the purchase price plus transportation costs understood (see 6. Abs. 1).
7.3 The contractor has wurden.Der a right to compensation only if his counterclaims have been legally established or recognized by a business person may exercise a right of retention only if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
7.4 If a payment default, we are entitled to the contractor from further deliveries, even if you have already been confirmed to exclude and to make a corresponding retention. In exceptional cases, especially if the entrepreneur is strongly dependent on the supply of what this has notified immediately after asserting the lien and to prove a delivery against payment in advance or cash on delivery will be done after they have issued confirmation.
8. Retention of title 8.1 We reserve the right at all goods supplied by us the title until the contractor has all debt paid in full from the ongoing business relationship.
8.2 The contractor shall be entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. He assigns to us all claims in the amount of the invoice, which accrue to him by the sale to a third party. We accept the assignment. After the assignment, the Contractor is authorized to collect the debt. We reserve the right to collect the claim even if the contractor does not fulfill his payment obligations, and in default of payment.
8.3 The contractor is obliged to treat the goods with care. If Servicing and inspection work is required, the contractor shall perform regularly at his own cost.
8.4 The contractor is obliged to inform us immediately access of third parties to the goods, as in the case of a seizure, and any damage to or destruction of the goods. The Contractor undertakes to continue for seizure of the reserved goods or assigned to us by third parties, the distraining and the switched-enforcement bodies orally and in writing about immediately on our rights (retention of title) and otherwise to do everything to protect our rights. A change in ownership of the merchandise as well as residence or change of location has given us the entrepreneur, if still retain ownership, also reported immediately. The entrepreneur has at any time upon demand, where the reserved goods are located.
8.5 We are entitled to withdraw breach of contract by the contractor, in particular in case of default or breach of a duty under paragraphs 3 and 4 of this provision from the contract and demand the goods.
8.6 The treatment and processing of the goods by the entrepreneur is always in the name and on our behalf. If processing with objects that do not belong to us, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion to the value of the goods delivered by us to the other processed items. The same applies if the product is mixed with other objects not belonging to us.
9. Final provisions 9.1 The substantive law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
9.2 If the contractor is a merchant, legal entity under public law or public special fund, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office. The same applies if the entrepreneur has no general jurisdiction in Germany or whose domicile or habitual residence at the action is not known.
9.3 If any provision of the contract with the contractor, including these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or be so here is the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The wholly or partially invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose economic purpose of the invalid as closely as possible.
Conditions Version: AGB-Version: September 2011 End of the Terms and Conditions for resellers.